- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the difference between a private loan and a Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan?