- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Direct Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans