- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my award letter?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- What is the difference between a private loan and a Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- Virtual Money Management
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- What is a private loan?
- When should I consider a private loan?
- What are some things I should look for in a private loan?
- What does APR stand for?
- What is a grace period?
- When will repayment begin on a private loan?
- What is my interest rate on a private loan?
- Are there any fees for taking out a private loan?
- Are private loans guaranteed by the government?
- Where can I find information about private loans?
- What does interest capitalization mean and how often does it occur?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?