- What is a private loan?
- When should I consider a private loan?
- What are some things I should look for in a private loan?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is a grace period?
- When will repayment begin on a private loan?
- What is my interest rate on a private loan?
- Are there any fees for taking out a private loan?
- Are private loans guaranteed by the government?
- Where can I find information about private loans?
- What does interest capitalization mean and how often does it occur?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is the difference between a private loan and a Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan?